Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Two Weeks Finished in Upstate NY

Wow, the first two weeks of ministry here in upstate NY are already finished. It has been a blurr. I am excited about the opportunity to be involved with Word of Life in Schroon Lake for the 8 weeks of their summer ministry program. It has kept me very busy, especially with keeping up the normal weekend ministry schedule as well. I am in Broadabin, NY tonight for a concert and then will head up to Montreal early in the morning tomorrow (Sunday) for two ministry events there. Then I'll drive back to Word of Life late Sunday evening to be ready to go Monday morning here.

The best part of the Ministry here at Word of Life is the great people you get to meet and hang out with. I am ministering at the Family Campground. So I am looking forward to many, many evenings hanging out with folks at the campfire.

I also enjoy getting to hear the the various conference speakers each week. Wendell Calder and Hayes Wicker were the speakers this past week and it was awesome.

I'll try to post some pictures as the summer progresses. Have a great day!

No comments: