Monday, June 22, 2009

On the road a ton this week

I am in the Orlando airport waiting for a connection to take me back to TN. This is going to be a packed week of road travel so I would appreciate your prayers along the way. I arrive home this evening, will do some laundry and repack to leave again in the morning. Tomorrow I begin a two day drive to Schroon Lake, NY where I will be based for the summer. I have rehearsals scheduled for Thursday there and then will drive to Michigan on Friday. I have a family reunion on Saturday and then a ministry event in Indiana on Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon I drive back to Schroon Lake to be ready to go Monday morning. Are you tired yet? I am just thinking about it. But I am looking forward to the week ahead. I download loads of messages off the internet and then listen to them when I am driving. So by the end of the week I will likely have listened to dozens of great messaged. I will be fired up!

A friend fowarded an interesting video the other day on the idea of what if Starbucks marketed themselves the way a church does. It is funny to watch. But it made me sad when I realized the truth of what it was saying. The link for the video is here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_dZTrjw9I

Have a great day!

No comments: