Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update from Arizona

I am in Arizona for a couple weekends of ministry here in Elfrida. While in the area I drove over to the Tohono O'Oddham Nation (http://www.tonation-nsn.gov/)Indian Reservation southwest of Tucson. I am spending a few days with a Missionary friend of mine, Sherrie Dodson, and Tom and Joanne Kamper who are short term Missionaries from Traverse City, Michigan. It has been a blessing to hang out and fellowship. I am enjoying seeing the work here and serving in small ways the folks here.



Above: Tom and Joanne Kamper.



Above: This is the compound I am staying at on the Reservation. I am staying in the camper seen on the left side of the picture.

It is a privilege to be here and to see the work that is going on here. Hopefully in the future I will be able to come back and help with a ministry event. We will see!

No comments: