Saturday, September 19, 2009

Follow up from Altoona PA

I had a great weekend of ministry last weekend in Altoona, PA. I had the privilege of speaking in three services in the morning at First Church. My friend Brad Windlan is one of the associate pastors there. I was greatly encouraged by the response after each of the services. When I get a copy of the message from that morning I will post a link to it.

I am off this weekend and am getting caught up on some stuff around the house. Tonight I am looking forward to spending the evening with friends in Spring Hill, TN.

Wednesday I will be flying up to Vermont for the Websterville Baptist Christian School Retreat Thursday and Friday. Then Friday afternoon I'll fly to Raleigh, North Carolina for services in Creston Saturday and Sunday. I'm planning to spend a day with family in Raleigh on Monday and then fly back to Tennessee Tuesday. I'll catch my breath for a day or two and then head on up to Michigan for a mens retreat there.

So all in all, this is a very busy time for me. October is going to be exciting as well. And then in November I am back in Montreal for the exciting Missions Globales conference. What a privilege.

I'll keep you posted from the road. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God sure does keep you busy! My computer is not cooperating well this afternoon, I am trying to download your new CD but this machine says no. I will win the battle with it eventually though LOL! Keep up with your music, God uses you as an instrument to bless many through your ministry. I will be glad when the computer "lets me" download your new CD, the other one we got at WOL last year was a real blessing to us.