Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HOME!!!!!!!

I am finally home after being on the road since June 24. I arrived home last night about 7:00 PM. It feels so good to be back. There is a ton of stuff around the house that will need to be addressed in the coming days but I am just grateful to be home.

I have the best friends here in Tennessee who have taken care of my place while I have been gone. My neighbor has been looking after the inside of my home and took the time to dust the house and clean the bathrooms on Monday before I got back. She had the windows open to air out the house and had even put some fresh water in the fridge for me. That is so kind. My other neighbor mowed my yard whenever it needed it. I owe both of these folks a lot of favors!

I'm looking forward to getting together with some guys from my Sunday School class tonight. When I am in town, we meet on Wednesday nights for Bible study and accountability. It is something I look forward to.

So I am fired up to be home. I am off this weekend and will be able to be in my home church for a change. Yeah!

Alright, have a great day!

No comments: