Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update from Vermont and North Carolina

I am home from a full and exciting week of ministry in Vermont and North Carolina. I just arrived home this afternoon after a safe flight back from Raleigh/Durham, NC.

I started the trip on Wednesday of last week flying to Burlington, Vermont for the Websterville Baptist Christian High School Retreat where I was speaking on Thursday and Friday. The kids were awesome. And the fall colors were great! It was a privilege to be there. A lot of the kids and adults responded to the work of the Holy Spirit and it was a blast to watch.

Then on Friday afternoon I flew down to Durham, NC where my Aunt lives. I stayed with her Friday and enjoyed the time there. On Saturday I drove on over to Creston, NC where I was preaching Sunday morning at the Riverview Baptist Church. Sunday night I did a full concert there and then Monday headed back to Durham. I spent Monday evening at my Aunt's home and then flew back to TN today.

I am looking forward to a Men's Retreat this weekend in Northern Michigan with my friends from Clarksville Bible Church. Hopefully we'll get some paint ballin' in like we did last year.

It has been so exciting to see the opportunities God is bringing along to share my passion for the church. I am so blessed. What is most interesting is how the schedule is filling up with revival meetings and conferences. The Spring schedule for 2010 is packed and I hardly have any concerts. So it is exciting to see how God continues to move the ministry more into a speaking/preaching role. What a privilege to serve God in this way.

Alright, have a great day!

No comments: