Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coast to Coast

I'm going coast to coast this month. Having finished the ministry in
Louisiana and Texas, I'm heading to Michigan today for the benefit
concert tomorrow night with Wayne Watson. I am praying that we will be
able to raise a lot of money for the Beginnings Care for Life center in
Coldwater, MI. Then Sunday I am looking forward to being with friends at
the Grace Bible Church in Marlette, MI.

It has been an incredible season of ministry. The schedule has been
packed and I am grateful for all I see God doing. At the same time, I am
looking forward to a few weeks off after this weekend. There is a lot
happening behind the scenes and I will have a full plate in the office.
But it will be nice to be able to sleep in my own bed for a while.

Be watching the blog in the coming weeks for some exciting announcements
regarding developments in the ministry. It is a very exciting time.

Have a great day!

No comments: