Friday, November 14, 2008

Radio Interview for Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I had the great privilege of being on the morning show on AM 930 The Light (http://www.am930thelight.com) in Edmonton, Alberta this morning. And I don't know when I have enjoyed myself more. Brother Bob was the DJ that handled the interview, calling me in my office for the 7:00 AM Daybreak Live show. Bob is a former pastor and we have the same heart for the church. It was as if we had known each other for years. I've done a few radio interviews in the past on other stations, but none I have enjoyed as much as this one. Between the news and weather, we were on air for an hour an a half of sweet fellowship and prayer.

I will be in Edmonton in February for the Missions Fest (http://www.mfest.ab.ca/) and am greatly looking forward to it. The folks at Missions Fest set up the interview and I am grateful for their help. I've already received emails from folks in Edmonton that I met at a Solocon event in Nashville last year saying they are looking forward to the Missions Fest event.

I don't know when I have seen the Holy Spirit so actively at work. And that gets me fired up!

Have a great day!

No comments: