Sunday, November 23, 2008

Book sent to printer

I am excited to let you know that the new book Over the Edge: Personal Stories of Adventure and Faith has finally been sent to the printer. I am announcing it here on the blog first. If there are no glitches, we should have copies in house by the middle of December. As you can imagine, I am very excited about this. It has been a very long journey to get this book printed. The big challenge for me was finding time to finish the edits and do the layout of the cover and text.

For those that may not be in the loop, this book is a collection of stories from my travels on five continents. But it is more than just a book of stories. Each chapter teaches a Biblical truth to live by. I call it a devotional on steroids with a shot of testosterone thrown into the mix. I believe it will be a good tool for the ministry in my mission to see folks live their lives as real-deal followers of Jesus Christ.

We are working on the website to add the ability to order and also donate online. It should come online sometime in December. In the mean time, you can advance order the book by writing to us at:

Timothy Mark
ATTN: Over the Edge
PO Box 2003
Columbia, TN 38402

The book will also be available as an e-book via download through the website at http://www.timothymark.com. And just like the CDs, the download will be free and the hard copy will be available for a donation.

Alright, have a great day!

No comments: