Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on Indiana trip

I'm back from the ministry event at First Baptist Church, Warsaw, IN. I
had a great time with friends there. It snowed a few inches on Sunday
morning. It is moments like that that I quietly ask the Lord if I could
please move back to Florida! Or even just schedule ministry events in
Florida all winter long. I am not a cold weather person. But the concert
Sunday morning went very well and there was a good response during the
invitation. I am grateful for that.

I drove home to Tennessee Sunday afternoon. It was really heavy traffic.
It was raining or snowing most of the way making the roads slick.
Apparently everyone was returning home from their Thanksgiving weekends
and the traffic congestion was the worst I have ever seen. I was
grateful there were no accidents as it would have completely shut down
the highway. There was a long stretch of about 150 miles where it was
bumper to bumper, stop and go. So it took longer than usual to get home,
but I did get home. And safely. So I am grateful for that.

I will be working on the website in the next few days to get the e-book
version of the new book uploaded. Lots to do.

Have a great day!

No comments: