Monday, October 6, 2008

Awesome Men's Retreat

I have just returned from the Men's Retreat at Ao-wa-kiya Camp (http://www.ao-wa-kiya.org/about-us.htm) in Shelby, MI. It was a great time. We had some awesome worship and I was able to share about living a life of faith. I really enjoyed being able to do the Zip line a bunch of times and then paint-ball wars until it got dark. All in all it was a really refreshing time.

I am home, it is 12:39 AM and I am still a bit wired from driving back to Tennessee all afternoon and evening. I arrived home safely at 11:15 PM. I will hit the ground running in the morning finishing up the final preparations for the Singles Conference in Maryland this weekend. More to follow.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

bunny said...

Great Blog, so far! :-)

have a great trip to Maryland!