Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In the Big Easy

I'm in New Orleans for the concert and speaking event tomorrow. Really
excited about being in town. I got a great four star hotel in the middle
of the French Quarter for $45 on Priceline. I arrived in town early
afternoon and spent a few hours just walking around the French Quarter
and scoping out dinner options. I'm really looking forward to the events
tomorrow and am praying that it will be a blessing to the folks here. I
will be leaving around 2:00 and driving to Dallas. I will be on the road
till about midnight. So if you think about it, you can pray for alert
driving along the way. I downloaded a bunch of messages from my favorite
Preachers before I left. I will be listening to a bunch of them on the road.

Then it is on to Crowell, TX for the Revival meetings there. I am
expecting great things as the folks there have been praying for these
meetings for several weeks now.

Have a great day!

No comments: