Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh the joy...

It has been interesting around here the past couple of days. My laptop
power jack broke and left me with no way to access all the files I use
on a daily basis. That was Friday. Since I was out of town at the Men's
Retreat in Michigan, I figured I would deal with it Monday when I got
home. So for the past two days all I have done is try to find a way to
access all those files and get some sort of office up and running again.
I will spare you all the gory details. But I am grateful that after 23
hours (yes, in just 2 days) I am finally able to access the records I
needed. I am grateful for the way God provided wisdom along the way.

Now I am getting ready for the Singles conference in Maryland this
weekend. I'm really looking forward to leading worship for this group.
I've been going through the music and planning the different sessions.
It will be a privilege to be involved with the Family of Friends
Regional event.

Thanks to all who email and say they are praying for me. I really
appreciate it.

Have a great day!

No comments: