Monday, October 27, 2008

Revival meetings in Crowell

I am fired up about the meetings here in Crowell, TX. Most importantly,
these folks have been praying for the meetings for the past four weeks
and it is making a difference. We had a prayer meeting Saturday night
and 13 folks showed up to pray for the revival. We prayed in small
groups for 1 hour and 45 minutes and it was sweet. I was so encouraged.
And you can tell the difference in the meetings. I am so grateful.
Sunday's services went very well. I preached in Margaret and Crowell in
the morning and then in a combined service in Crowell in the evening.
Many, many folks responded to the invitation to commit or recommit their
lives to the Lord. I will be here through Wednesday.

So join with us and pray that God will do a great work of revival in his
people here in Crowell, Texas. Thanks! Have a great day!

No comments: