Saturday, October 18, 2008

Plowing ahead...

These last few weeks have been a blur. I feel sometimes like I am
bouncing from one event to the next with little time to prepare in
between. Still, I am grateful for all that I see God doing. And in
moments like this when I feel wore out, those are the times I seem to
see the Holy Spirit move most clearly. I am grateful for His kindness to
me in so many ways. I am really looking forward to this next week as I
will be heading to New Orleans on Wednesday for an event there on
Thursday. I will likely spend the night there and then head to Dallas,
TX to spend an evening with an Aunt. It will be fun to catch up. Then it
is on to Crowell, TX for the revival meetings there. I will be there
from Sunday through Wednesday. Then I am finally taking some time off. I
will head to Houston where I will spend a few days with a good friend
and board member of the ministry. I am really looking forward to
spending Halloween with him and his family. The kids should be a hoot!
Then on the return trip home, I will spend the night with another great
friend from my years in Florida at his home in Little Rock, AR. I will
finally return home November 3 and will head back out for ministry in
Michigan on the 6th.

One of the things that has been keeping me busy behind the scenes is the
final layout work on the book project. Lord willing we will get the book
to print this month and should have copies back in November. We'll see.
Often there are unexpected delays along the way. Lord willing...

Have a great day!

No comments: